FNPW Anniversary Flinders Ranges Tour
- Duration: 5 Days (approx.)
- Location: Adelaide, SA
- Product code: PALX9Z
To celebrate it’s 50th anniversary, FNPW has put together a truly unique geotour experience to Adelaide and the iconic Flinders Ranges, led by geotourism specialist, Angus M Robinson and celebrated Adnyamathanha tour guide Haydyn Bromley. This five day tour includes the following highlights.
* Exclusion briefing on the SA Museum's collection of Ediacaran fossils, the focal point of a World Heritage Site nomination.
* Visiting the Hans Heysen Art Collection at the Art gallery of South Australia.
* Welcome dinner in Adelaide.
* Two nights accommodation at the Hotel Richmond in Adelaide.
* A visit to the Wadlata Outback Centre and the Australian Arid Lands Botanic Gardens, including lunch and overnight at the Prairie Hotel in Parachilna (inclusive of the celebrated native cuisine).
* Nilpena Station Ediacaran Fossil Tour with lunch at the Prairie Hotel.
* Brachina Gorge Geotrail tour.
* Wilpena Pound Discovery Tour led by celebrated Adnyamathanha tour guide, Haydyn Bromley including lunch at the Wilpena Pound resort.
* Two nights accommodation at the acclaimed Rawnsley Park Station.
* Vineyard tour and lunch at Taylors Wines, Clare Valley.
* Final group dinner at the exclusive Adelaide Club with a guest speaker.
* Five cooked breakfasts, five lunches and five dinners all included.
* All land only tour costs included.
The tour price includes a modest contribution to a wildlife conservation project.
Tour Brochure including detailed itinerary at http://bit.ly/2tWKEFk